So my weekend will be taken up with crochet this weekend. I have two balaclavas to make before Christmas. The eldest wants a skull one and the youngests wants a vampire one.
Skull is easy, I can find a pattern for it. The vampire one, thats difficult. No pattern which means I have to design it.
The pattern I have for the skull balaclava was in Italian. I got it translated by bing, but it is still hard to understand which means
I’m rewriting the pattern as I go.
Add to that, I started the skull one with one pattern but had to switch as the frist one wasn’t working. As a result I have a massive yarn barf on the floor, nearly a whole ball loose on the floor. Grrr
Lucky I love my nephews so much 🙂