I’ve got three Nominations.
One from Cinnamon, Another from Daddy’s Little and Another from the Vixens
Here are the rules:
1. Thank the person who nominated you and post a link to their blog on your blog.✔️
2. Display the award on your blog by including it in your post and/or displaying it using a “widget” or a “gadget”.✔️
3. Answer 11 questions about yourself which will be provided to you by the person who nominated you.✔️
4. Provide 11 random facts about yourself.✔️
5. Nominate 5 – 11 blogs you feel deserve this award, who have less than 1000 followers.✔️
6. Create a new list of questions for the blogger to answer. ✔️
7. List these rules on your post.✔️
Once you have written and published it, you then have to:
8. Inform people/blogs that they have been nominated for the Liebster Award and provide a link for them to your post so they can learn about it (they might not have heard of it!) ✔️
11 Random Things about me, Shit I think you guys know everything:
- My favourite colour is Purple. But it must be a blue based purple.
- 5 months and 2 days. That’s how long before my 30th that I lost my virginity. I don’t mind telling that because it makes people jealous that I waited and that it was such a beautiful experience.
- I can do most crafts, I’m good with my hands like this. Crochet, beading and sewing are my favs
- I love cooking. From Scratch, just wish I could do it more often
- I believe if my herb cupboard is empty my kitchen is incomplete and I have nothing to cook.
- If it wasn’t for my nephews I’d have nothing to do with my family.
- I hardly ever watch TV, I keep forgetting it’s there. I listen to the radio instead.
- I have PCOS and may not be able to have kids of my own.
- I don’t use Margarine, I use butter. I read a article where they said margarine had some of the same ingredients as paint and plastic. Plus ants won’t eat it cos it’s not a food
- Budget permitting I try to be conscious of where my food comes from eg I only buy line/pole caught tuna or RSPA approved meat. I’d buy free range and organic if I could afford it
- I hate greasy food, I hate my food swimming in a pool of fat. I couldn’t eat take away in the States for this reason
Questions I answered are as follows, I had two sets to answer.
- If you could be any animal, what animal would you be ? Cat
- If You acquired a boat what would You name her? Hell Bitch (first thing that came to mind.)
- What is your favorite smell? Lavender. I also love the smell of Coffee, strange cos I don’t drink it
- Would you ever live outside your comfort zone for 30 days? (whatever that interpretation means to you. i.e. no technology, no television, living in a shelter or without electricity) Please Share. Lets see. I’ve been homeless, I’ve spent time in a Mental hospital and I don’t own a heater. Think I’ve done it
- Do you have any phobias? I have a fear of leaving the oven/stove on. I have to turn it off at the wall. It’s one of the reasons I don’t own a heater
- What’s the Most dangerous thing You have done? Leaving my Ex and driving 10 hours to meet a guy I had been talking to online. See my post on Fake Dom
- What is your Astrological sign, and do you feel you possess those characteristics? I’m a Leo. Chinese zodiac I was born the year of the horse. I have many characteristics of both
- Do you believe that the colour of a room affects your mood? What colour(s) soothes you. Blue based purple’s like lavender. They have the calming affect of the flower
- Do you donate blood? No, I don’t know if I can anymore
- If you could be the opposite sex for 30 days would you? No, I like being a woman. Though I am curious about the having a penis thing and sex. For standing up and peeing I’ll just try a she-wee
- Favourite childhood toy? Snoopy, I got him the day after I was born from my two youngest Uncles. I still have him
- Name 1 regret in life? That I didn’t find myself earlier
- If you weren’t blogging what would be your outlet? Facebook
- Do you find sex is better with Mature lovers or still wet behind the ears? Mature
- Have you ever back stabbed a friend and if so do they know? If I have they weren’t a real friend to begin with
- If you could trade bodies with one person who would it be? I don’t know, Though I wouldn’t mind walking in the shoes of a few for a day or so
- Any odd fetishes ? Nope, Their all normal in the Kink/BDSM community. Not even knife play, where “paper” cuts were scored into my skin followed by vinegar or lemon juice would bother me
- Shoe size? 10.5/11 in Australia/ UK 8 / USA 13 wide. Yes I have a big foot, deal with it
- Does size matter? No. But, Can they use it?
- Would your parents be proud or ashamed of your life choices? Who gives a flying Fuck. Sorry, I’m sick of living my life in fear of what others will think
- Would you rather be stuck in an elevator with someone who smells like piss or vomit? As long as they haven’t shit themselves I don’t care.
And Drum role please,
The blogs I choose are (poor Suckers), in no particular order:
Arianna – http://vilesarianna.wordpress.com/about/
The Paddled Husband – http://paddledhusband.wordpress.com/
‘Tis – http://tispersonal.wordpress.com/about/
B – http://thinkingwithmyhead.wordpress.com/about/
Sheena Sands – http://forcedfeminizationstories.wordpress.com/about/
G from http://shamelesslyguiltless.wordpress.com/about/
Your Questions are:
Any 11 I’ve answered.